New Post from Untappd
Untappd Beer Festival - Charlotte 2020
Let's get the beer flowing! Untappd Beer Festival is heading back to Bank of America Stadium on Saturday, May 16th for the second annual celebration of great beer and the incredible Untappd community!
With two sessions hosting over 150 participating breweries from all across the country, pouring beer both on the field and in the stadium concourse, and of course with stronger cups, we're ready to celebrate!
What's new this year!?
- New stronger sampling cups: The team has tested multiple different cups and landed on working with GoVino on a 5oz sampling cup, complete with thumb indent above the pour line.
- New weather contingency plan: Breweries available on both the field and on the concourse. Should inclement weather be predicted leading up to the festival, Untappd and Bank of America Stadium will make the call to move all breweries to the concourse level.
- Quicker entry: Bank of America Stadium staff and Untappd staff have worked hard to put together an ingress plan that is streamlined, easy to follow and expedited for all attendees.
- Two sessions to choose from: This means shorter lines for all! Last year, there was 1 session with over 12,500 attendees. This year there will be two sessions to choose from (a morning and an evening), each with a capacity of 8,000 attendees.
- Enhanced VIP experience: VIP guests will enjoy the South Club lounge, a premium seating lounge, complete with TVs, exclusive pours, food pairings, a swag bag and meet and greet with Untappd founder & CTO, Greg Avola.
- Food Trucks: Enjoy your favorite Charlotte food trucks this year. A full list will be added to the website soon!
Pre-sale tickets for Untappd Supporters on sale Wednesday, January 29th at 10 am EST and public on-sale begins on Friday, January 31st at 10 am EST. Want to become an Untappd Supporter and get access to pre-sale tickets? Visit http://untp.beer/getsupporter to learn more.
We hope to see you there! Cheers!
Mon, 27 Jan 2020 16:31:06 +0000