Updates: Untappd 4.3.0, 4.3.1, and 4.3.2
Hey Untappd Community! We are back with another quick update with a few updates and fixes.
New in 4.3.0
- Icon is now adaptive and will change shape based on your device's settings
- Insiders Only: Change your app icon! Whether you want to go monochrome, classic, or throwback to icons of the past, Insiders can now customize their Untappd app icon.
- Barcode scanner is now faster and UPCs are highlighted ahead of searching.
- Adds "Brewed by" and "Brewed at" indicators on beers
- Boxes and bundles in Shop now default to "What's included" to show list of beers featured
- Sharing check-in to Instagram Stories on some devices
- Creating beers with special characters like &, +, =, and emoji wouldn't autocomplete the name from Search
- Ratings graph would sometimes become empty after the app was idle for some time
New in 4.3.1 and 4.3.2
- Fix UPC-E, EAN-8, and other barcode types not scanning
- Fixes barcode scanner crashing or freezing
We are working to investigate continued issues with the barcode scanner that searches for beers in the app. Thank you for all of the feedback and information from the community on this one! We're eager to find a fix and help make this a core part of everyone's beer discovery process.
Have specific feedback or feature requests for things you'd like to see in Untappd? Reach out to our Product team through email. For questions or issues, please email our Support team or submit the form on our Help site.