Where Nanokegs Dare to Roam!
Despite their limited distribution and availability, the Sixpoint nanokegs have an uncanny ability to traverse the most rugged and unlikely terrain on planet earth! Sixpoint has been chronicling these adventures through their #firstsixpoint blog on their website, the online gallery exhibiting where nanokegs dare to travel.
Now, Untappd and Sixpoint are teaming up to take #firstsixpoint to the next level. For the next two months, Untappd users may submit their own photos of Sixpoint cans to win a variety of prizes from the brewery. In keeping with the theme, "Where nanokegs dare to roam…" photos will be judged primarily on the uniqueness and creativity of the setting, but will be also be considered for the composition and style of the photo. You can view all the photos of the entries at http://untappd.com/firstsixpoint.
Here's how it works:
- Check-in to a Sixpoint beer, take an amazing photo that fits the theme above, and add the hash tag #firstsixpoint in the comment box
- An internal panel of 5 judges (2 from Untappd, 3 from Sixpoint) will select the top six photos based upon the previously mentioned criteria
- The top six finalists will then be identified on May 31st
- A final round of judging will take place June 1st – June 7th
- You can enter a maximum of three (3) times in the 2 month period
- The winners will be announced June 8th
Wondering what you can win? Here's the list:
6th – 4th Place: Your choice of either a Custom 16 oz. Sixpoint "Spice of Life" branded goblet OR a custom 12.8 oz Sixpoint "Resin" goblet (both currently not commercially available)
3rd Place: You win both a custom 16 oz. Sixpoint "Spice of Life" branded goblet AND a custom 12.8 oz Sixpoint "Resin" goblet
2nd Place: You win both a custom 16 oz. Sixpoint "Spice of Life" branded goblet AND a custom 12.8 oz Sixpoint "Resin" goblet, AND a custom Sixpoint leather "nanokeg" holster
GRAND PRIZE: You win it all!: a custom 16 oz. Sixpoint "Spice of Life" branded goblet a custom 12.8 oz Sixpoint "Resin" goblet, a custom Sixpoint leather "nanokeg" holster, and a custom care package of rare, aged beers and treats from the brewery
#firstsixpoint at Epcot Center? It's been done!
#firstsixpoint in Brooklyn… Wisconsin? Yup! Been there and done that.
#firstsixpoint in Outer Space? Nope. That truly is the final frontier! Who's going to be #first?
Fri, 30 Mar 2012 11:39:00 +0000