Next Glass - Appalachian State Summer Brewing Short Course Scholarship 2022
As part of the Next Glass commitment to promote equality, diversity, and inclusion at our company and within the tech and alcohol industries, we are happy to sponsor* one student's attendance at the Fermentation Short Course Program at Appalachian State.
Taught from August 8-12 2022 of this year, the program is "intended for those working within the Brewing Industry and the Advanced Home Brewer; specifically, those considering starting a business or intent on increasing their proficiency and understanding of Fundamental Brewing Principles and Technologies."
We invite those interested to apply by following the steps outlined below. We are sharing the message across all of our social media channels with the hopes of getting a diverse group of people to apply – so feel free to share this message!
Please submit your application by July 6, 2022. The winner will be notified by email.
*cost of course, travel, and lodging.
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- City and State of Residence
- Available to attend Fermentation Short Course Program at App State in Boone, NC between August 8 and August 12, 2022. Y/N
- Current Employer & Role:
- Please Describe Your Current Level of Brewing Experience:
Questions - both questions should be answered in short essay format (500 words or less per response):
- How has the beer industry/community impacted your life?
- How will this scholarship help you in furthering your career in the brewing industry?