Eric and I went to my local hair salon to discuses our packages. Eric and Scott wanted to make the package 6..2% and Rob, Justin And Myself Said bigger is better. So after we got our dead ends cut off and base color finished we finally came to a decision. We decided to take his stimulus package 4.4% and our stimulus package 8.0%, combined them and brew what the ppl want a 12.4% Sessionsble Quad Ipa.
So we used our new technique Binary Arid Hopped not once but twice with Mosaic, El Dorado and Citra , Stunning notes of Sumo Orange, Kumquat, Watermelon, Passion Fruit and our signature D96 Snake fruit finish. Show Less