SILVER MEDAL @ AIBA AWARDS 2018 !!
Our traditional award winning Belgian white ‘Limburgse Witte’, unfiltered wheat beer, with a wonderfull fruity note of orange and herbal notes of coriander, mixes with delicious fresh juice of raspberries.
Turn with the bottle when halfway and pour the loose yeast in your glass, that's the perfect Limburgse Witte Rosé, nice hazy real fruitwheat. Serve it cold!
- a classic Belgian white raspberry beer
- unfiltered wheat raspberry beer
- high fermentation
- 3,5% Alc. vol.
- shelflife bottles 16 months
- shelflife kegs 12 months
- 24 x 33cl bottles
- 20l kegs (one way or RVS)
- 30l kegs (one way or RVS)