Our traditional award winning Belgian white ‘Limburgse Witte’, unfiltered wheat beer, with fruity notes of orange and herbal notes of coriander, mixed with delicious fresh juice of lemon and a lightly aftertaste of delicious malt. A real thirst quencher!
Turn with the bottle when halfway and pour the loose yeast in your glass, that's the perfect Limburgse Witte Lemon, nice hazy real fruitwheat. Serve it cold!
- a classic Belgian white lemon beer
- unfiltered wheat lemon beer
- high fermentation
- 2,35% Alc. vol.
- shelflife one way bottles 12 months
- shelflife one way kegs 8 months
- shelflife RVS kegs 9 months
- 24 x 33cl bottles
- 20l kegs (one way or RVS)
- 30l kegs (one way or RVS)